Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Microsoft's shrunken Xbox One S console will launch alongside the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
OneDrive users have begun receiving notifications from Microsoft that their storage allotments have already, or will soon be, reduced to 5GB.
Microsoft claims that Edge does something Chrome, Firefox, and Opera can't: Stream 1080p Netflix content on your PC. Turns out it's true.
Microsoft confirms it will offer Windows 10 as a monthly subscription for enterprises, again raising questions of how the model might be applied to consumers, and how Microsoft plans to monetize Windows over the coming years.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
Twenty-thousand lucky Xbox One Preview Program participants are getting their first look at the console's first universal Windows app, and it's a Blu-ray player.
Microsoft may be planning to update its branded hardware this fall, with updated Surface Pro 4s and a new Microsoft Band 3. But are new Surface all-in-ones waiting in the wings? We round up the rumors.
Windows 10 growth slowed slightly last month but remained robust enough to push the nearly-one-year-old OS over the 21% share bar, according to new data from metrics vendor Net Applications.
According to Polygon, you'll be able to play select games across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices starting September 13.
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Microsoft today pegged the number of Windows 10 devices at 350 million, an increase of about 50 million since early May.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW