Microsoft Office 365 users will soon get anew tools that aim to improve their writing skills, help prioritize important email and better research topics of interest.
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Microsoft's shrunken Xbox One S console will launch alongside the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
OneDrive users have begun receiving notifications from Microsoft that their storage allotments have already, or will soon be, reduced to 5GB.
Microsoft claims that Edge does something Chrome, Firefox, and Opera can't: Stream 1080p Netflix content on your PC. Turns out it's true.
Microsoft confirms it will offer Windows 10 as a monthly subscription for enterprises, again raising questions of how the model might be applied to consumers, and how Microsoft plans to monetize Windows over the coming years.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
Twenty-thousand lucky Xbox One Preview Program participants are getting their first look at the console's first universal Windows app, and it's a Blu-ray player.
Microsoft may be planning to update its branded hardware this fall, with updated Surface Pro 4s and a new Microsoft Band 3. But are new Surface all-in-ones waiting in the wings? We round up the rumors.
Windows 10 growth slowed slightly last month but remained robust enough to push the nearly-one-year-old OS over the 21% share bar, according to new data from metrics vendor Net Applications.
According to Polygon, you'll be able to play select games across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices starting September 13.
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW