If you have Windows 10's Anniversary Update, there's a handy little tool for performing remote tech support that's baked right into your computer. It's the new Quick Assist feature.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Microsoft's patent cross-licensing juggernaut continues with a new agreement with Lenovo.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is lambasting Microsoft over Windows 10's telemetry technology, and wants it to "come clean" with customers.
The goal is to track every plant, product and person associated with the production and sale of marijuana and maintain legal compliance.
Sales of Windows smartphones plunged 76% in the second quarter of this year compared to 2015.
If you liked Bing Rewards, you'll probably love its evolution into Microsoft Rewards. The company will pay you not just for using Bing, but for using its Edge browser or shopping at its online or brick-and-mortar stores.
Microsoft's beta of Minecraft for the Oculus Rift includes an "emergency stop" button that pushes out of the VR mode.
Microsoft has resumed delivery of Windows 10 previews to its Insider members after taking a break amid the release this year's lone major upgrade.
In what appears to be a reversal of its January position, Microsoft now says that Skylake PCs running Windows 7 and Windows 8 will be covered through the normal support periods.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Windows 10's Redstone 2 and Redstone 3 updates really are coming in 2017, according to a Microsoft blog post.
Microsoft has made no secret of its grand plans for chat bots, and this week it rolled out five new ones for Skype. Surely the most fun is "Spock," a bot that promises to help you "learn the ways of Vulcan logic."
Microsoft reveals that Windows 10 Mobile phone owners will have to wait for the Anniversary Update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC