Microsoft Teams, the new chat and collaboration software, goes live today for Office 365 customers. Here's what to expect if your company adopts it.
Windows PCs offer many more choices than Macs do. We'll help you sort through the options.
The Surface Book, Microsoft’s trophy laptop, finally has a rival: Porsche Design’s Book One. We take a close look at what the specs say about these shiny, premium PCs.
Microsoft's cool new 3D creation tool, Paint 3D, is headed your way as part of the Windows 10 Creators Update. We'll show you how it works, as well as the easy way to create fun 3D objects and scenes.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Huawei recently released an attractive-looking Windows 10 hybrid tablet, but how well does the Matebook compete with the current enterprise favorite, the Surface Pro 4?
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
It's been a year since Windows 10 arrived. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Windows expert Preston Gralla about Microsoft's OS and what's new in the Anniversary Update.
Or have we reached the point where killer apps just don’t matter?
Even though the beta released yesterday has a significant, acknowledged bug, build 14393 will likely be RTM
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. Here are 7 controversies that have been stirred up...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Finance Consultant - ERPQLD
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject MangerWA
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTfinance Project Manager (Workforce Management)NSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW