Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Huawei recently released an attractive-looking Windows 10 hybrid tablet, but how well does the Matebook compete with the current enterprise favorite, the Surface Pro 4?
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
It's been a year since Windows 10 arrived. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Windows expert Preston Gralla about Microsoft's OS and what's new in the Anniversary Update.
Or have we reached the point where killer apps just don’t matter?
Even though the beta released yesterday has a significant, acknowledged bug, build 14393 will likely be RTM
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. Here are 7 controversies that have been stirred up...
It's the content that makes the platform, not the hardware. But you wouldn't know that from Microsoft's E3 keynote, which focused on Xbox rather than fresh, unique, compelling games.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
Many people will know what it’s like to regularly click ‘close’ on the nagging Windows 10 ‘upgrade’ notification. It’s been happening every day for many months. But apparently something on one of these hundreds of fade-into-the-background notificatio...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)NSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongACT
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystWA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC