Microsoft introduced this week technology for C++ developers to leverage GPUs (graphics processing units) for parallel programming.
With the next version of its Visual Studio software development environment, dubbed Visual Studio vNext, Microsoft will emphasize agile programming practices as well as linkages between development and operations units.
Microsoft is now offering a beta release of its service pack for the Visual Studio 2010 IDE that adds capabilities such as IntelliTrace support for 64-bit systems, company officials said.
Microsoft is fitting its Visual Basic and C# languages with an asynchronous programming model to help developers accommodate the growing complexity in applications.
Microsoft is offering patches to fix a pesky problem with context menus in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE, company officials said this week.
Offering aid to quality assurance labs, Microsoft this week began offering Visual Studio Lab Management for Visual Studio 2010 users, enabling automation of the build-deploy-test process for software development while maintaining visibility into the ...
Novell this week unveiled Mono Tools for Visual Studio 2.0, which enables development of Microsoft .Net applications for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X from within Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE.
Microsoft this week updated its Visual Studio 2010 Productivity Power Tools, adding extensions and fixing bugs.
Microsoft has released a patch for Visual Studio 2010 intended to address insufficient memory messages developers are getting when doing small cut or copy operations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD