Microsoft today said it will deliver 10 security updates next week to patch a record-tying 34 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Office and SharePoint.
Microsoft Tuesday issued two security updates detailing patches for applications in Windows and Office that the company deemed critical, because one of the vulnerabilities could sneak up on administrators via third-party software installations.
Microsoft has re-released a buggy update that didn't properly protect some of its Windows 2000 users from a security flaw.
Microsoft has fixed a problem in Office 2003 that prevented the software from opening documents saved using its access control technology.
Microsoft's latest round of security patches appears to be causing some PCs to seize up and display a black screen, rending the computer useless.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT