Microsoft today said it will deliver 10 security updates next week to patch a record-tying 34 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Office and SharePoint.
Microsoft Tuesday issued two security updates detailing patches for applications in Windows and Office that the company deemed critical, because one of the vulnerabilities could sneak up on administrators via third-party software installations.
Microsoft has re-released a buggy update that didn't properly protect some of its Windows 2000 users from a security flaw.
Microsoft has fixed a problem in Office 2003 that prevented the software from opening documents saved using its access control technology.
Microsoft's latest round of security patches appears to be causing some PCs to seize up and display a black screen, rending the computer useless.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT