The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
Love it or hate it, Microsoft Office has torn up the competition, leaving all manner of software carrion in its wake
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Microsoft continues to be an industry leader, generating healthy profits from sales of its Windows operating system and productivity software, such as Office. But Microsoft could learn a lesson from BlackBerry's ongoing problems.
Microsoft announced today that it has mostly wrapped up its acquisition of the Internet communications company Skype. The $8.5 billion deal has received approval from the major regulators, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union, alt...
Microsoft officially launched Office 365 on Tuesday.
Now that the public beta has begun, I've had a little time to evaluate Office 365, and it's been an interesting experience. I run a small business and am already a Google Apps for Business user, so am I tempted to make the switch?
One of the most compelling aspects of Office 365 -- aside from its overall value -- is that you can access it from virtually anywhere. Because it is delivered from the cloud, the tools and services in Office 365 are not tied to a single PC or device,...
Google has begun testing an intriguing plugin for Microsoft Office. Google Cloud Connect is a devastatingly simple concept: rather than save your files to your computer's hard disk, it allows you to save them to your online Google Docs space.
Office 365: A revamped offering that combines the features of BPOS with Office 2010. From what we've seen of the Office 365 beta, it still has a long way to go before it can be considered a true turnkey solution for business.
At a product launch event in New York Monday, Microsoft gave the media a day-early peek at Mac Office 2011, which went on sale at retail outlets and via Microsoft this morning. Eric Wilfrid, general manager of Microsoft's Mac business unit, explains ...
Microsoft's release of Windows Phone 7 brings updated mobile-formatted Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs, and OneNote Mobile, to your fingertips. The touchscreen-friendly revamp of Office Mobile is radically different from version 6.5. And files a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT