You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
Microsoft has been paying more attention lately to the small business audience, as well as the cloud. With the "Aurora" Small Business Server (SBS)--officially named Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, Microsoft delivers a solution that brings the...
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these top 10 tips how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
Steve Ballmer assured analysts and the world that Microsoft is hard at work developing a Windows 7-based tablet to compete with devices like the Apple iPad.
The iPad is "magic" and all that, but it is not without its flaws and weaknesses--many of which I expect Apple will address with the next incarnation of the tablet device. However, for those looking to use the current generation iPad as a mobile busi...
Microsoft Corp.'s announcement that it would begin renting Windows and Office 2007 left many initially euphoric on the notion that they wouldn't have to shell out several hundred dollars for Office anymore, and then disappointed when it became clear ...
With the release of the Office 2010 beta, the general public finally gets to check out how Microsoft plans to deliver on its promises for the next edition of its flagship productivity suite--namely, close integration with lightweight Web versions of ...
Microsoft recently announced that its next Office suite will have a free online counterpart. It also just released Silverlight 3.0, which competes directly with Adobe Flash. While each of these products is competitive in its own right, they're coll...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW