Microsoft has announced that it has sold 10 million Kinect motion-sensing systems. Kinect is designed to be used with Microsoft's Xbox 360 console and lets you use your body to control games and access media files.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 ditched handheld controllers for gestures and sound, but natural user interfaces don't have to be restricted to video games.
So, you want to play some Call Of Duty on your PC? You could do that the old fashioned way, or you could spice things up a little by hooking your PC up to Microsoft's Kinect and Nintendo's Wii Remote for some added FPS awesomeness, One avid gamer has...
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical LeadWA