A networking equipment malfunction has disrupted Twitter, causing the microblogging site to become unavailable to users for hours on Wednesday and forcing company engineers to shut down key features to perform the repairs.
Twitter has is banning third-party advertisements on its site in a move to control the monetization and integrity of the micro-blogging service. The company is spinning the move, saying it's building a firewall that blocks out advertisements that tar...
Microsoft plans to start a small-scale pilot of a microblogging service aimed at business users that it has been experimenting with in Office Labs.
A vast majority of Twitter users are mainly interested in ... well, themselves.
NewsGator's Social Sites, an enterprise social-networking complement to Microsoft's SharePoint Server 2007, now features Twitter-like microblogging capabilities tailored for workplace communications.
Little more than a week after Nambu Network said it was shutting down URL-shortener tr.im, and just days after the service was reactivated, its founder announced he would take the code open-source and give up the attractive URL.
If Twitter decides to sue Web sites and bloggers that published information pilfered from its systems by hackers, the company could be diving into murky and largely untested legal waters.
This past weekend, something strange happened in the U.S. media landscape: Twitter helped shape coverage of the Iranian elections protests.
With Twitter Inc. co-founder Biz Stone ruling out advertising on the social network, the question for the online business world is: What will Twitter do to ensure it can survive the long-term?
Ask any high school kid - soaring popularity loses some of its luster if more than half of your new friends ditch you after the first month.
Twitter Inc. continues to be on a roll.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.