Critics of the U.S. National Security Agency's U.S. telephone records program are missing the point when they say the agency can't point to one case where the collection was critical to preventing terrorism, two people formerly involved with the prog...
The U.S. National Security Agency should abandon its collection of U.S. telephone records because the surveillance program is illegal, a government privacy oversight board said.
The U.S. Congress should press for privacy protections and more information about surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, some technology and civil liberties activists said Friday.
The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, will be debated on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives this week, despite continued opposition from some privacy and digital r...
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to share cyberthreat information with private companies and to create a cybersecurity framework focused on reducing risks to companies providing critical infrastruct...
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW