The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will take public comments before moving forward with a new set of net neutrality rules that sparked controversy when they were leaked in a news report earlier Wednesday.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
A coming revolution in 3D printing, with average consumers able to copy and create new three-dimensional objects at home, may lead to attempts by patent holders to expand their legal protections, a new paper says.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S: hands-on with Samsung's 2014 flagship tablet
- 2 Fetch TV set-top box
- 3 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
- 4 Samsung NX30 camera
- 5 ASUS T100 Transformer Book hybrid
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- Train robots hands-on to dump trash with this new OS
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 11% off $2599 free shipping
- 5% off $660
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »