The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its vote on net neutrality rules for at least a month after releasing Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal for public comment, the commission's two Republican members said Monday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for the Federal Communications Commission to pass net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility is a bad idea that could raise broadband prices by 16 percent or more, a parade of Repu...
Digital rights group Public Knowledge will file net neutrality complaints against each of the four largest mobile carriers in the U.S. over their practice of throttling some traffic, in some cases on so-called unlimited data plans.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will take public comments before moving forward with a new set of net neutrality rules that sparked controversy when they were leaked in a news report earlier Wednesday.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW