A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
Two U.S. lawmakers have reintroduced a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill over the objections of some privacy advocates and digital rights groups.
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Many U.S. cable providers will offer broadband service for US$9.95 a month and an e-recycler will offer $150 PCs and laptops to low-income families in an effort to bring the benefits of broadband to more people across the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA