New U.S. government sanctions targeting the bank accounts of suspected cyberattackers raise questions about due process for people who feel they're wrongly accused and about how agencies will identify the source of attacks.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
U.S. businesses can share most cyberthreat information with competitors without facing antitrust enforcement action, two U.S. enforcement agencies said Thursday.
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW