Mobile phone users have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" for their location tracking data, and should expect police agencies investigating crimes to obtain that information without court-approved warrants, a U.S. appeals court has ruled.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski announced Friday he will soon step down, following months of rumors that he would resign early this year.
Verizon Communications has filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, the company said Friday.
A North Carolina ISP has filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, with the ISP arguing the regulations aren't strong enough for wireless and mobile broadband providers like itself.
Advocacy group Free Press has filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, with the group arguing the new regulations are too weak.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCProgram Support CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC