SugarCRM has acquired software and programmers from Stitch, the developer of an iPhone app that acts as a personal assistant for sales staff, in order to boost its customer relationship management offering.
IBM has acquired computing services provider AlchemyAPI to broaden its portfolio of Watson-branded cognitive computing services.
Hard on the heels of debuting a cloud storage service for financial services firms, Box announced Tuesday that it has acquired Subspace, a startup focused on cross-device collaboration security.
Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
Hewlett-Packard will purchase Aruba Networks to boost its wireless networking business, the companies announced Monday.
Chip makers NXP Semiconductors Freescale Semiconductor are to merge, creating a US$40 billion company that, they say, leads the market in automotive chips and general-purpose microcontrollers.
FCC votes in new U.S. net neutrality rules
Box has acquired Airpost, a startup that helps enterprises detect and manage the use of cloud applications by their employees.
Indian outsourcer Infosys is to acquire Panaya, a U.S. vendor of automation technology for testing enterprise software deployments and upgrades.
After acquiring a competitor weeks ago and just announcing plans to buy another one, Expedia may look like the dominant player in online travel, but its CEO argues the deals are necessary to battle another rival: Google.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
Hitachi Data Systems is purchasing business intelligence software maker Pentaho to incorporate analysis into Internet of Things systems it'll build for the healthcare, public safety and other industries.
ARM's acquisition of Dutch company Offspark shows how chip vendors intend to integrate more security features in their software and hardware to help keep the Internet of Things safe.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should launch an investigation into the growing consolidation of big data analytics firms and digital marketing companies, a coalition of four privacy groups said Friday.
Google could strengthen its position in the education market with its acquisition of Launchpad Toys, maker of popular children apps like Toontastic which are used in classrooms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC