Vodafone is close to acquiring Kabel Deutschland, Germany's largest cable operator, for €7.7 billion (US$10 billion).
Dell will invest in additional acquisitions and remain committed to its struggling PC business once a $US24.9 billion deal to go private is complete, according to company officials.
Shareholders have voted to approve a $US24.9 billion buyout of the company by founder and CEO Michael Dell and investment firm Silver Lake Partners.
Citing low profit margins, IBM has sold its customer care outsourcing business to Synnex for US$505 million, the companies said Tuesday.
SAP is expanding its arsenal of data-analysis software with the acquisition of predictive analytics vendor KXEN, announced Tuesday.
After a long battle, Carl Icahn and associates admitted they were fighting a losing battle and have stepped away from their attempt to buy Dell.
Western Digital is continuing its acquisition spree of flash storage companies, announcing a definitive agreement to buy enterprise solid-state drive (SSD) vendor Virident for $US685 million.
Microsoft has bought Nokia's smartphone and mobile business for €5.44 billion so we've taken a look at what it means for the companies involved, for Windows Phone, and for the mobile market as a whole.
Microsoft wants to build a better mobile phone through its acquisition of Nokia's mobile phone business. One way it hopes to do that? By improving its maps applications to better compete against Google's.
Verizon Wireless has no plans to expand into the Canadian mobile market, the head of its parent company said on Tuesday in the wake of a deal to bring all of the wireless subsidiary under Verizon Communications.
Microsoft is to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, which includes the smartphone and mobile phones businesses, and license the Finnish company's patents for a total of €5.44 billion (US$7 billion) in cash, the companies said Monday.
Verizon Communications has reached an agreement to buy Vodafone Group's 45 per cent stake in its Verizon Wireless subsidiary for $US130 billion.
Verizon and Vodafone are close to a deal that will see the U.S.-based carrier buy out the U.K. company's stake in Verizon Wireless for US$130 billion, according to press reports.
The price Verizon might pay to buy out its mobile subsidiary, reportedly US$100 billion or more, is the most important thing that mobile users need to know about the potential deal.
Vodafone Group is in talks to sell back its 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless to its partner in that company, Verizon Communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia