Oracle is set to acquire business-to-consumer marketing software vendor Responsys for US$1.5 billion in a bid to flesh out its own capabilities as well as strike back at rivals such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
Continuing to bulk up on its cloud software portfolio, IBM is acquiring Aspera, a company with an Emmy-award-winning, high-speed bulk data transfer protocol.
Ebay's PayPal division said on Tuesday it is acquiring StackMob, a company specializing in development tools for building mobile applications.
Semiconductor company Avago Technologies has agreed to buy storage and networking company LSI for US$6.6 billion in an effort to expand its data center offerings.
Intel is taking steps to acquire wireless assets in order to compete with chip rivals such as Qualcomm and Mellanox in the mobile device and data center market.
Sprint is considering an acquisition of T-Mobile US that would reduce the U.S. mobile industry to three large carriers if approved by regulators.
To make its mark in the mobile gaming industry, ARM acquired video game lighting effects company Geomerics.
Microsoft's acquisition of Skype is compatible with European Union competition law, the General Court of the E.U. ruled Wednesday.
Verizon has signed an agreement to acquire EdgeCast Networks, in an effort to enhance its video delivery and Web services capabilities.
Yahoo may soon be broadcasting more concerts following its acquisition of live music streaming startup Evntlive.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given its blessing to Verizon Communication's proposed US$130 billion purchase of the stake that Vodafone Group has in Verizon Wireless.
The European Commission has cleared Microsoft's acquisition of the devices and services division of Finland's Nokia, it said Wednesday.
Yahoo has acquired Ptch, the startup behind a mobile app that allowed users to combine photos and video on their phones into movies, and the service will shut down by January.
Toshiba has offered to buy the assets of OCZ Technology, a solid-state drive manufacturer on the verge of bankruptcy.
A judge has ruled that Hewlett-Packard and its CEO, Meg Whitman, must mount a defense against a shareholder class action lawsuit claiming that Whitman and HP made misleading statements about the acquisition of Autonomy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW