Rdio digital music service is acquiring a shuttered music streaming service company in India in a bid to get into the local market, which loves music but is not always willing to pay for it.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved AT&T's US$1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Leap Wireless, which sells prepaid mobile service under the Cricket brand.
The CEO of Japan's SoftBank mobile carrier promised to bring stiff price and speed competition to the U.S., saying he feels an obligation to improve slow speeds and drive down prices.
Hundreds of striking workers at an IBM server factory in China have decided to leave their jobs, disappointed with the U.S. company and the wages they will get once Lenovo takes over the factory.
Serena Software founder Doug Troxel is teaming up with private equity firm HGGC to purchase the application development software vendor from Silver Lake Partners. Terms of the deal, which was announced Monday, were not disclosed.
French mobile operator SFR is the target of a bidding war between construction giant Bouygues, which hopes to merge the network with that of its own Bouygues Telecom subsidiary, and Altice, owner of French ISP and cable TV company Numéricable.
Not all are fans of Lenovo's recent plan to buy IBM's x86 server business. Since Monday, close to 1,000 workers at an IBM factory in China have been protesting the proposed acquisition, fearing they may lose their jobs if the deal goes through.
Yahoo has acquired Vizify, a company that turns social media data into interactive visual aids such as infographics and videos, adding to the Internet giant's string of acquisitions designed both to get talent and access to new technologies and servi...
CloudFlare said Monday it plans to acquire StopTheHacker, a malware scanning service that the company said will prevent its content distribution system from being used to spread malicious software.
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
Adding more muscle to its cloud operations portfolio, IBM is acquiring hosted NoSQL database provider Cloudant.
Verizon Communications now owns its mobile business outright after closing its acquisition of Vodafone Group's 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless.
Google claimed it's ratcheting up the fight against fraud in online advertising, disclosing Friday that it has bought Spider.io, a London company specializing in ad fraud detection technology.
Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp may end up being just one milestone in a strong year for tech mergers and acquisitions.
After two-and-a-half years running Hewlett-Packard, CEO Meg Whitman appears ready to make some deals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA