Symantec said Wednesday it closed a deal last week to acquire NitroDesk, which makes security and management applications for mobile devices.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
French IT services company Atos is seeking to beef up its cybersecurity and high-performance computing offering with a €620 million (US$845 million) bid for servers and services specialist Bull.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
The dispute between Oculus VR, a wearable virtual reality technology company that Facebook is acquiring, and ZeniMax Media reached court Wednesday.
Google plans to spend US$20 billion to $30 billion of its of its accumulated international profits to fund potential acquisitions of non-U.S. companies and technology rights.
IBM has acquired virtual assistant software startup Cognea, with plans to roll its capabilities into the Watson cognitive computing platform.
Google is planning to buy Twitch, a service that allows gamers to stream their game play.
AT&T plans to acquire DirecTV for about US$50 billion, it announced Sunday, laying to rest days of reports based on anonymous sources that such a deal was in the offing.
SAP is trimming an unspecified number of workers as part of an effort to restructure its overall skill set.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
Google has snapped up startup Stackdriver that offers a service for developers to monitor apps and services on the cloud.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
EMC has agreed to acquire DSSD, a Silicon Valley startup developing technology for pooling server-based flash for high-performance data access.
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTProject AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ManagerACT
- CCSolution Designer (Teradata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject MangerWA
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTBusiness Consultant - HR / PayrollWA