Symantec said Wednesday it closed a deal last week to acquire NitroDesk, which makes security and management applications for mobile devices.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
French IT services company Atos is seeking to beef up its cybersecurity and high-performance computing offering with a €620 million (US$845 million) bid for servers and services specialist Bull.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
The dispute between Oculus VR, a wearable virtual reality technology company that Facebook is acquiring, and ZeniMax Media reached court Wednesday.
Google plans to spend US$20 billion to $30 billion of its of its accumulated international profits to fund potential acquisitions of non-U.S. companies and technology rights.
IBM has acquired virtual assistant software startup Cognea, with plans to roll its capabilities into the Watson cognitive computing platform.
Google is planning to buy Twitch, a service that allows gamers to stream their game play.
AT&T plans to acquire DirecTV for about US$50 billion, it announced Sunday, laying to rest days of reports based on anonymous sources that such a deal was in the offing.
SAP is trimming an unspecified number of workers as part of an effort to restructure its overall skill set.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
Google has snapped up startup Stackdriver that offers a service for developers to monitor apps and services on the cloud.
Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
EMC has agreed to acquire DSSD, a Silicon Valley startup developing technology for pooling server-based flash for high-performance data access.
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC