IBM has added to its security software portfolio with the purchase of Italian access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas for an undisclosed sum, the companies said Thursday.
Madbits, a year-old company that uses deep learning technology to assign relevant information to raw images, has sold itself to Twitter, according to the Madbits website.
Ericsson plans to acquire MetraTech, a vendor of billing systems based on metadata, as service providers eye new services using the Internet of Things.
Teradata has bought the assets of Revelytix and Hadapt in a bid to grow out its capabilities for the Hadoop big-data processing framework.
NetSuite is rounding out its e-commerce portfolio with the acquisition of Venda in a move that also pushes the cloud vendor deeper into European markets. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Microsoft plans to enhance its Azure cloud backup and recovery by integrating technology from InMage, a business continuity vendor it just acquired.
Storage vendor EMC has scooped up cloud storage management company TwinStrata, the companies announced Tuesday.
In a move that could bring faster wireless capabilities to gadgets and Arduino boards, chip maker Atmel is buying wireless chip maker Newport Media for US$140 million.
Smartphones and tablets will be able to transmit 4K video directly to big screens next year now that mobile chip maker Qualcomm has acquired Wilocity.
Oracle is selling US$10 billion in bonds, in a move that could signal the vendor is planning to ramp up its already steady pace of acquisitions.
Hewlett-Packard has reached agreement in three shareholder lawsuits arising from its over US$10 billion acquisition of Autonomy.
Oculus VR has accused game publisher ZeniMax Media of attempting to cash in on Facebook's pending acquisition of the wearable virtual reality technology company.
Oracle's pending acquisition of retail and hospitality technology vendor Micros is its biggest since scooping up Sun Microsystems in 2010, which begs questions about why it's willing to pay so much.
Oracle is buying hospitality and retail technology vendor Micros Systems for US$5.3 billion, in a deal that will be its largest since the purchase of Sun Microsystems in 2010.
Oracle is scooping up co-browsing software maker LiveLOOK in a bid to flesh out its suite of customer experience software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC