Storage technology firm 3PAR confirmed late Friday that its board has accepted Hewlett-Packard's acqusition offer of $US30 per share, ending more than a week of competitive bidding with Dell.
SAP and Sybase officials gathered in Boston on Thursday to reveal how they plan to bring together their respective technologies in the areas of mobility, analytics and enterprise information management.
Intel said Thursday it plans to acquire security vendor McAfee in a cash deal valued at about $US7.68 billion and aimed at enhancing the chip maker's mobile strategy.
Cisco Systems closed its acquisition of Tandberg on Monday, formally ending a tense struggle over the fair value of the Norwegian videoconferencing vendor.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire MetaCarta, a privately-held company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, that specializes in finding content for location-aware services.
Microsoft plans to buy health-care software maker Sentillion for an undisclosed sum in order to expand its own health-care offerings and capitalize on an upcoming opportunity for new sales.
Social networking site Friendster accepted a buyout offer from Malaysia's MOL Global, which hopes to generate revenue from the site using micropayments.
Apple has acquired online music streaming company Lala, the company said Monday, adding to the ways it could offer music to users.
Broadcom has agreed to acquire Dune Networks, a privately held maker of high-speed switch fabrics, for about US$178 million, the companies announced Monday.
Gartner announced Monday that it is buying AMR Research for US$64 million, in the latest acquisition by the giant IT research firm. The deal is expected to be completed this month.
Just two weeks after buying mobile advertising company AdMob, Google on Monday announced plans to purchase Teracent, an online display advertising company.
Ciena will pay US$769 million for the optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets of Nortel Networks' Metro Ethernet Networks business, the two companies said on Monday.
Hewlett-Packard has agreed to buy 3Com for about US$2.7 billion, pushing forward the giant IT vendor's strategy for combining computing, storage, services and networking under one roof.
Cisco this week said is extending the acceptance period for its $US3 billion cash offer to acquire Tandberg to Nov. 18. The initial acceptance deadline was Nov. 9.
Google plans to buy mobile advertising provider AdMob for US$750 million stock, the search giant said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW