SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics Co. announced today that it is shipping a 32GB NAND memory card, the highest-density embedded memory card to date and one that offers twice the capacity of previous cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- French crime database breaches privacy rights, EU court rules
- Ericsson dumps LTE modem business
- Toshiba slashes struggling consumer PC business
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.