SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics Co. announced today that it is shipping a 32GB NAND memory card, the highest-density embedded memory card to date and one that offers twice the capacity of previous cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.