Time Inc has secured a deal with Apple that will bundle free iPad access to print subscribers, according to a Wall Street Journal report. If you have a print subscription to Time, Sports Illustrated, or Fortune, you will be able to log into the iPad ...
For a minute there, it seemed like hell had frozen over.
The Gmail accounts of foreign reporters in at least two news bureaus in Beijing have been hijacked, a journalists' group in China said Monday.
In what will be seen as a concession to media baron Rupert Murdoch, Google has made it easier for news sites -such as those Murdoch controls - to opt-out of Google News.
Bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers hoping to boost their flagging businesses by charging for content: Most consumers in the U.S. won't pay for it.
Seattle's oldest newspaper is committing to cyberspace with an online only operation, announcing Monday that it will cease its print edition with the March 17 edition and become the first U.S. metro daily to switch to an online-only publication.
U.S. newspapers, which have struggled mightily for years to adapt to the Web, seem to be doing a better job of growing their online readership.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- Apple starts test run of Safari 10
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones review: Active noise cancellation with no strings attached
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW