Apple is set to unveil a sleeve of cloud services called iCloud. Apple boss Steve Jobs will make the long-awaited announcement June 6 at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Cable killer or not, Netflix takes a big bite out of bandwidth every night in America.
Google's long-awaited cloud-based music player, Music Beta by Google, will launch today at the company's Google I/O conference, according to Billboard. The service will be free for US users lucky enough to get an invite from Google, with priority giv...
Google's acquisition of PushLife could make Apple's iTunes look like a digital music dinosaur.
Another sign that Google is positioning YouTube to compete with broadcast and cable TV, as well as other video-streaming services like Hulu and Netflix: YouTube Live, a new branch of the hugely popular video-sharing service, debuted on Friday.
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
In the virtual game of mobile moneymaking, Amazon has just made a brilliant move.
Movies in 3D could soon stream to PCs and TV sets with the development of a new video file compression standard by researchers in Germany.
Nintendo Wii users will be able to stream Netflix movies and TV episodes on their consoles, Netflix announced on Wednesday. The feature will be enabled this spring, at no additional charge for Netflix subscribers.
Chinese video-streaming Web site Youku.com has raised US$40 million in new investment as the site, part of a hugely popular genre in China, looks to expand and start turning a profit.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
Linksys has announced the availability of its new-generation home media server, dubbed “Media Hub”, to the local market aimed at simplifying the management and distribution of digital content in homes and small businesses.
Western Digital (WD) yesterday announced a new media-streaming device aimed at mainstream consumers. Dubbed the 'WD TV Media Player', it allows users to play stored digital content on their high-definition televisions in Full HD 1080p resolution. The...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT