A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
A.C. Ryan Playon!HD2 review: A media streamer that's packed with features, but could use better functionality
Sonos Zoneplayer S5 review: A wireless music streamer that's simple and full of features
Netgear NeoTV NTV550 review: A media streamer with great performance
An HD media streamer that can play content off an attached hard drive or through a wired Ethernet network
Plex Media Player is now available to everyone, as is the Plex experience which is now on Kodi.
Apple is set to unveil a sleeve of cloud services called iCloud. Apple boss Steve Jobs will make the long-awaited announcement June 6 at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Cable killer or not, Netflix takes a big bite out of bandwidth every night in America.
Google's long-awaited cloud-based music player, Music Beta by Google, will launch today at the company's Google I/O conference, according to Billboard. The service will be free for US users lucky enough to get an invite from Google, with priority giv...
Google's acquisition of PushLife could make Apple's iTunes look like a digital music dinosaur.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
A slew of network-connected gadgets now let you watch Netflix and Amazon on-demand videos to your TV, and a growing number of sets, set-top boxes, and Blu-ray disc players come with built-in software for accessing content on these and other Web sites...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- CCNetworks Engineer - SecurityVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTAEM Technology Lead - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW