A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
Nest, the Internet-connected thermostat and smoke detector maker owned by Google, is acquiring home security system developer Dropcam as part of a push to connect a wider range of devices in people's homes.
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
4K TV shows aren't yet a reality in most countries, but Sharp has announced a unit that can receive and record them.
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
App developers can now push their software onto a TV screen using a software development kit that Google is introducing for its Chromecast media streaming device.
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Apple has been sued by US patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Apple has agreed to pay US$53 million to settle a class-action suit in connection with warranties for its iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Android-based HomeSync media center, which can be used to watch movies, play games and also provide private and shared storage.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD