A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
Nest, the Internet-connected thermostat and smoke detector maker owned by Google, is acquiring home security system developer Dropcam as part of a push to connect a wider range of devices in people's homes.
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
4K TV shows aren't yet a reality in most countries, but Sharp has announced a unit that can receive and record them.
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
App developers can now push their software onto a TV screen using a software development kit that Google is introducing for its Chromecast media streaming device.
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Apple has been sued by US patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Apple has agreed to pay US$53 million to settle a class-action suit in connection with warranties for its iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Android-based HomeSync media center, which can be used to watch movies, play games and also provide private and shared storage.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW