A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
Nest, the Internet-connected thermostat and smoke detector maker owned by Google, is acquiring home security system developer Dropcam as part of a push to connect a wider range of devices in people's homes.
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
4K TV shows aren't yet a reality in most countries, but Sharp has announced a unit that can receive and record them.
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
App developers can now push their software onto a TV screen using a software development kit that Google is introducing for its Chromecast media streaming device.
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Apple has been sued by US patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Apple has agreed to pay US$53 million to settle a class-action suit in connection with warranties for its iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Android-based HomeSync media center, which can be used to watch movies, play games and also provide private and shared storage.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- Twitch will start selling video games you're watching on streams
- New Windows 10 feature blocks desktop apps, points to Windows Store instead
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW