A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
Nest, the Internet-connected thermostat and smoke detector maker owned by Google, is acquiring home security system developer Dropcam as part of a push to connect a wider range of devices in people's homes.
Google has unveiled its experimental "Project Tango" tablet for advanced imaging applications, and it wants developers to get to work on it.
4K TV shows aren't yet a reality in most countries, but Sharp has announced a unit that can receive and record them.
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
App developers can now push their software onto a TV screen using a software development kit that Google is introducing for its Chromecast media streaming device.
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Apple has been sued by US patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Apple has agreed to pay US$53 million to settle a class-action suit in connection with warranties for its iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Android-based HomeSync media center, which can be used to watch movies, play games and also provide private and shared storage.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW