Chinese hackers working regular business hours shifts stole sensitive intellectual property from energy companies for as long as four years using relatively unsophisticated intrusion methods in an operation dubbed "Night Dragon," according to a new r...
The European Union's competition authorities have cleared Intel's proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions.
Security experts have warned of a convincing Facebook phishing scam doing the rounds in Australia.
Intel has made certain commitments to the European Union in an effort to push ahead with its proposed acquisition of McAfee.
SAP has signed a long-term licensing deal with Intellectual Ventures that will grant it access to IV's patent portfolio, the companies announced Thursday.
Apple fans have enjoyed a false sense of security, but Apple platforms and devices are increasingly a ripe target for attack.
European regulators are looking closely at Intel's planned McAfee acquisition and may hold up the deal with an investigation, according to a report published Friday.
Intellectual Ventures, a patent portfolio developer and broker started by former Microsoft CTO Nathan Myhrvold, has filed patent lawsuits against nine tech companies, including Symantec, McAfee and Hynix Semiconductor.
Companies are showing little interest in expanding their interest in network access control even though many are interested in such technology.
That old phrase SNAFU ("Situation Normal, All F---ked Up!") certainly describes our choices for 2010's top 10 security screw-ups.
McAfee today revealed its McAfee Threat Report for the third quarter of 2010. Information like that provided by McAfee in these quarterly reports is valuable for IT admins -- enabling them to keep a finger on the pulse of malware, and to stay in touc...
When the zero-day attack known as the "Here You Have" virus not long ago hit about 500 PCs at the Salt River Project, a large public power utility and water supplier for Arizona, it turned out that the antivirus software in use provided no defense.
The ZeuS "crimeware toolkit" has made recent headlines lately by garnering attention of the FBI, and for the new components that allow hackers to break into BlackBerry and Symbian phones.
AVG may not have the brand recognition of McAfee or Symantec, but with two decades of experience and over 110 million customers it's no slouch in security either.
McAfee has developed an antivirus product or virtulised environments. The company has partnered with Citrix to provide a means of protecting virtual machines in the same way that it can handle physical ones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW