Chinese hackers working regular business hours shifts stole sensitive intellectual property from energy companies for as long as four years using relatively unsophisticated intrusion methods in an operation dubbed "Night Dragon," according to a new r...
The European Union's competition authorities have cleared Intel's proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions.
Security experts have warned of a convincing Facebook phishing scam doing the rounds in Australia.
Intel has made certain commitments to the European Union in an effort to push ahead with its proposed acquisition of McAfee.
SAP has signed a long-term licensing deal with Intellectual Ventures that will grant it access to IV's patent portfolio, the companies announced Thursday.
Apple fans have enjoyed a false sense of security, but Apple platforms and devices are increasingly a ripe target for attack.
European regulators are looking closely at Intel's planned McAfee acquisition and may hold up the deal with an investigation, according to a report published Friday.
Intellectual Ventures, a patent portfolio developer and broker started by former Microsoft CTO Nathan Myhrvold, has filed patent lawsuits against nine tech companies, including Symantec, McAfee and Hynix Semiconductor.
Companies are showing little interest in expanding their interest in network access control even though many are interested in such technology.
That old phrase SNAFU ("Situation Normal, All F---ked Up!") certainly describes our choices for 2010's top 10 security screw-ups.
McAfee today revealed its McAfee Threat Report for the third quarter of 2010. Information like that provided by McAfee in these quarterly reports is valuable for IT admins -- enabling them to keep a finger on the pulse of malware, and to stay in touc...
When the zero-day attack known as the "Here You Have" virus not long ago hit about 500 PCs at the Salt River Project, a large public power utility and water supplier for Arizona, it turned out that the antivirus software in use provided no defense.
The ZeuS "crimeware toolkit" has made recent headlines lately by garnering attention of the FBI, and for the new components that allow hackers to break into BlackBerry and Symbian phones.
AVG may not have the brand recognition of McAfee or Symantec, but with two decades of experience and over 110 million customers it's no slouch in security either.
McAfee has developed an antivirus product or virtulised environments. The company has partnered with Citrix to provide a means of protecting virtual machines in the same way that it can handle physical ones.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- CCICT Project ManagerACT
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTJava API DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW