Chinese hackers working regular business hours shifts stole sensitive intellectual property from energy companies for as long as four years using relatively unsophisticated intrusion methods in an operation dubbed "Night Dragon," according to a new r...
The European Union's competition authorities have cleared Intel's proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions.
Security experts have warned of a convincing Facebook phishing scam doing the rounds in Australia.
Intel has made certain commitments to the European Union in an effort to push ahead with its proposed acquisition of McAfee.
SAP has signed a long-term licensing deal with Intellectual Ventures that will grant it access to IV's patent portfolio, the companies announced Thursday.
Apple fans have enjoyed a false sense of security, but Apple platforms and devices are increasingly a ripe target for attack.
European regulators are looking closely at Intel's planned McAfee acquisition and may hold up the deal with an investigation, according to a report published Friday.
Intellectual Ventures, a patent portfolio developer and broker started by former Microsoft CTO Nathan Myhrvold, has filed patent lawsuits against nine tech companies, including Symantec, McAfee and Hynix Semiconductor.
Companies are showing little interest in expanding their interest in network access control even though many are interested in such technology.
That old phrase SNAFU ("Situation Normal, All F---ked Up!") certainly describes our choices for 2010's top 10 security screw-ups.
McAfee today revealed its McAfee Threat Report for the third quarter of 2010. Information like that provided by McAfee in these quarterly reports is valuable for IT admins -- enabling them to keep a finger on the pulse of malware, and to stay in touc...
When the zero-day attack known as the "Here You Have" virus not long ago hit about 500 PCs at the Salt River Project, a large public power utility and water supplier for Arizona, it turned out that the antivirus software in use provided no defense.
The ZeuS "crimeware toolkit" has made recent headlines lately by garnering attention of the FBI, and for the new components that allow hackers to break into BlackBerry and Symbian phones.
AVG may not have the brand recognition of McAfee or Symantec, but with two decades of experience and over 110 million customers it's no slouch in security either.
McAfee has developed an antivirus product or virtulised environments. The company has partnered with Citrix to provide a means of protecting virtual machines in the same way that it can handle physical ones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW