With the PC version of SimCity having cleared its first month anniversary since launch, EA has announced a June 12 release for the Mac version of the game.
Artificial intelligence, a field of programming employed by video game developers to make characters smarter and improve their decisions, still has a ways to go before it actually yields intelligent characters.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT