A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Two founders of movie download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Latest News Articles
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $89 free shipping
- 44% off $440
- 47% off $770
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »