Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
Like visiting a junk yard to find cheap parts for an aging vehicle, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a way to fix buggy software by inserting working code from another program.
Many Android applications collect information on Wi-Fi access points, which researchers contend can be used to figure out where a person is more than 90 percent of the time.
You've got the perfect shot of a cityscape from your hotel room -- if it weren't for those pesky reflections in the window.
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a tiny wireless trackpad that can be worn on a thumbnail.
Now that machine-learning algorithms are moving into mainstream computing, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is preparing a way to make it easier to use the technique in everyday programming.
As more sensors get added to the Internet of Things, power consumption can pose a problem, but researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a way to reduce the energy that such components require.
As each new generation of computer processors arrives with a larger number of computing cores, computer scientists grapple with how best to make use of this proliferation of parallel power.
Just three small clues -- receipts for a pizza, a coffee and a pair of jeans -- are enough information to identify a person's credit card transactions from among those of a million people, according to a new study.
A new algorithm could let robots more precisely identify and handle objects around them, making them more useful at completing household tasks.
The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
The field of artificial intelligence may not be able to create a robotic vacuum cleaner that never knocks over a vase, at least not within a couple of years, but intelligent machines will increasingly replace knowledge workers in the near future, a g...
Twitter is investing US$10 million in a lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to build platforms for online collaboration by people on civic and political issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA