A group of U.S. representatives has asked the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to delay its plan to begin rolling out new generic top-level domains in early 2012.
Mary Bono Mack
The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to approve a bill that would require companies to notify affected customers about data breaches and would require businesses holding personal information to establish data security programs.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Recent data breaches at Sony's PlayStation Network and at e-mail service provider Epsilon will lead to legislation focused on improving cybersecurity at U.S. companies, the chairwoman of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
- PC World Test rig 2017
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD