Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
Even before Twitter's initial public offering announcement grabbed the spotlight Thursday, the market for tech IPOs had been heating up thanks to a general rise in stocks.
Marketo says it has created tools that put it far ahead of rival marketing automation software vendors by making it much easier to run targeted campaigns, and more effective ones to boot.
A strong stock market could open the floodgates for more tech IPOs in the wake of Friday's solid debut of Marketo and Tableau, but not all segments of IT may be able to ride the wave.
Though the tech IPO market has gone from a boil to a simmer, some companies in areas such as big data and cloud-related technology are plunging in.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Cloud-based marketing automation vendor Marketo's plans to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering, which were revealed this week, could influence larger companies to acquire the company, including Salesforce.com and SAP.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW