A malware program distributed recently through a rogue server on the Tor anonymity network was also used in targeted attacks against European government agencies.
Beijing police have arrested three people suspected of developing the "WireLurker" malware that may have infected as many as hundreds of thousands of Apple users.
On the coffee table was a message etched in powder, presumably cocaine: "I really miss you."
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
AV vendors, in fierce competition for users, should remember that cooperation is key in fighting malware, a top Microsoft security official said Friday.
For the first time since Stuxnet was discovered in 2010, researchers have publicly named the worm's original victims: five Iranian companies involved in industrial automation.
A multi-year study of cyberattacks against 10 activist and human rights groups shows they're hit with the same types of intrusions as large organizations but have far fewer resources to defend themselves.
For the past four years a group of sophisticated hackers has compromised the networks of luxury hotels to launch malware attacks against corporate executives and entrepreneurs traveling on business in the Asia-Pacific region.
Attackers have used rogue applications for both OS X and Windows to infect iPhones and iPads in China with a malware program that steals contact information and other private data.
Home Depot has shed more light on a recent data breach that compromised 56 million payment cards, saying hackers used login credentials belonging to another company to access its network. It also revealed that 53 million email addresses were also sto...
Apple has acted quickly to address a malware threat to iOS and Mac OSX computers, saying Thursday it has blocked apps from running that are infected with the WireLurker malicious code.
There's a scary new piece of malware that collects call logs, phone-book contacts and other sensitive information from Apple iPhones and iPads. Should you be worried?
A security researcher has developed a tool to demonstrate how the unauthenticated data packets in the 802.11 wireless LAN protocol can be used as a covert channel to control malware on an infected computer.
Researchers at Palo Alto Networks said they've discovered an impressive malware attack against Apple devices, which for now appears to be limited to users of a Chinese application store.
A recent piece of malware that aims to steal your online banking credentials revives a decade-old technique to install itself on your PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Lexus IS 300h F Sport review: Adding sports appeal to the economical hybrid
- LG goes big on 4K TVs, announces 17 new models up to 98-inches
- Thousands call on Congress to overturn net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW