Home Depot said Monday that its payment systems had been breached, potentially affecting any customers who shopped at its stores in the U.S. and Canada since April.
A group of hackers known for past cyberespionage attacks against the U.S. Defense Industrial Base, as well as companies from the electronics and engineering sectors, has recently started using a backdoor program to target Mac OS X systems.
Cybercriminals are increasingly infecting computers with malware that resides only in memory in order to make their attacks harder to detect.
While conducting a penetration test of a major Canadian retailer, Rob VandenBrink bought something from the store. He later found his own credit card number buried in its systems, a major worry.
Attackers deploy Web-based reconnaissance tool to gather information about potential targets in different industries
A file-encrypting ransomware program called CryptoWall infected over 600,000 computer systems in the past six months and held 5 billion files hostage, earning its creators more than US$1 million, researchers found.
A payment card industry security consortium warned retailers on Wednesday of the urgency to secure their systems against "Backoff," a malicious software program that steals card numbers.
Some visitors to several high-profile websites last week were redirected to browser exploits that installed malware on their computers because of malicious advertisements on those sites.
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
Cybercriminals are using a new information-stealing malware program to target companies from the automobile industry in Europe, security researchers warned.
The UPS Store said Wednesday that malicious software was found on the systems of 51 of its franchises in 24 U.S. states, although no fraud has been detected yet.
A type of malware called Reveton, which falsely warns users they've broken the law and demands payment of a fine, has been upgraded with powerful password stealing functions, according to Avast.
Google is expanding its safe browsing technology to notify Web users of downloads that appear benign, but actually make unwanted changes to their computers.
Cybercriminals are in the process of rebuilding the Gameover Zeus (GOZ) botnet, which law enforcement authorities took over in June, and recent research suggests that they've had some success, especially in the U.S.
Apple has done well to insulate its iOS mobile operating system from many security issues, but a forthcoming demonstration shows it's far from perfect.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC