Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
Home Depot said Monday that its payment systems had been breached, potentially affecting any customers who shopped at its stores in the U.S. and Canada since April.
A group of hackers known for past cyberespionage attacks against the U.S. Defense Industrial Base, as well as companies from the electronics and engineering sectors, has recently started using a backdoor program to target Mac OS X systems.
Cybercriminals are increasingly infecting computers with malware that resides only in memory in order to make their attacks harder to detect.
While conducting a penetration test of a major Canadian retailer, Rob VandenBrink bought something from the store. He later found his own credit card number buried in its systems, a major worry.
Attackers deploy Web-based reconnaissance tool to gather information about potential targets in different industries
A file-encrypting ransomware program called CryptoWall infected over 600,000 computer systems in the past six months and held 5 billion files hostage, earning its creators more than US$1 million, researchers found.
A payment card industry security consortium warned retailers on Wednesday of the urgency to secure their systems against "Backoff," a malicious software program that steals card numbers.
Some visitors to several high-profile websites last week were redirected to browser exploits that installed malware on their computers because of malicious advertisements on those sites.
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
Cybercriminals are using a new information-stealing malware program to target companies from the automobile industry in Europe, security researchers warned.
The UPS Store said Wednesday that malicious software was found on the systems of 51 of its franchises in 24 U.S. states, although no fraud has been detected yet.
A type of malware called Reveton, which falsely warns users they've broken the law and demands payment of a fine, has been upgraded with powerful password stealing functions, according to Avast.
Google is expanding its safe browsing technology to notify Web users of downloads that appear benign, but actually make unwanted changes to their computers.
Cybercriminals are in the process of rebuilding the Gameover Zeus (GOZ) botnet, which law enforcement authorities took over in June, and recent research suggests that they've had some success, especially in the U.S.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW