A start-up company called Karamba Security has developed malware prevention technology for the externally connected electronic control units (ECUs) found in cars.
A new kind of Android malware can steal online banking credentials and hold a device's files hostage for ransom, delivering a particularly nasty one-two punch.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
The number of DDoS attacks increased by 180 percent during the third quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2014.
FireEye says it has discovered a type of malware designed to steal payment card data that can be very difficult to detect and remove.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Retailer Fred's said Monday it found malware that collected payment card details on two of its servers, but it doesn't appear the data was removed from its systems.
The Asprox botnet, whose malware-spamming activities have been followed for years by security researchers, appears to be gone.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC