Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Adobe Systems Inc. today announced that it will harden the next version of its popular Reader PDF viewer, a frequent target of attacks, by adding "sandboxing" technology to the software.
Microsoft may have a tough time fixing the Windows shortcut vulnerability, a security researcher said today.
Mozilla on Thursday boosted bug bounty payments six-fold by increasing the standard cash award to US$3,000.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Microsoft today patched five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including a bug hackers have been exploiting for almost a month.
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Google will take a page from Mozilla's playbook and block outdated plug-ins from launching, part of new efforts to keep Chrome users safer, the company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT