Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Adobe Systems Inc. today announced that it will harden the next version of its popular Reader PDF viewer, a frequent target of attacks, by adding "sandboxing" technology to the software.
Microsoft may have a tough time fixing the Windows shortcut vulnerability, a security researcher said today.
Mozilla on Thursday boosted bug bounty payments six-fold by increasing the standard cash award to US$3,000.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Microsoft today patched five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including a bug hackers have been exploiting for almost a month.
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Google will take a page from Mozilla's playbook and block outdated plug-ins from launching, part of new efforts to keep Chrome users safer, the company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW