Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Adobe Systems Inc. today announced that it will harden the next version of its popular Reader PDF viewer, a frequent target of attacks, by adding "sandboxing" technology to the software.
Microsoft may have a tough time fixing the Windows shortcut vulnerability, a security researcher said today.
Mozilla on Thursday boosted bug bounty payments six-fold by increasing the standard cash award to US$3,000.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Microsoft today patched five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including a bug hackers have been exploiting for almost a month.
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Google will take a page from Mozilla's playbook and block outdated plug-ins from launching, part of new efforts to keep Chrome users safer, the company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker wants to rebrand net neutrality
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW