A botnet fingered for stealing a treasure trove of information last year has struck again, harvesting sensitive documents from dozens of government agencies and contractors, according to a pair of security experts.
Microsoft said on Tuesday that it would backport an Office 2010 security feature to the older and more widely used Office 2003 and Office 2007 early next year.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) blocks more malicious sites and malware than any other browser, including its predecessor IE8, according to a report released Tuesday.
Microsoft on Wednesday issued an Office for Mac 2008 security update that patched four vulnerabilities the company had disclosed but not addressed last month.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
Google on Thursday patched 13 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it shifted the most stable edition of the browser to version 8.
Adobe and Google have collaborated to put the Flash Player plug-in inside a sandbox within Chrome, an effort by the two companies to better protect users from attacks.
Adobe today released Reader X, the next version of its popular software that includes a "sandbox" designed to protect users from PDF attacks.
Apple today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Safari for Mac OS X and Windows, 85 per cent of them critical bugs that could be exploited to hijack Macs or PCs.
Apple on Wednesday patched more than 130 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, smashing a record the company set last March when it fixed over 90 flaws.
Microsoft today explained why it has not patched older versions of its Office for Mac, but would not disclose a release schedule for doing so.
Security researchers today warned that Apple's OS X contains a critical vulnerability that attackers could use to hijack Macs running the older Leopard version of the operating system.
Microsoft today said it will ship three security updates next week to patch 11 vulnerabilities, including the first in Office 2010 pegged "critical."
Microsoft today warned that attackers are targeting Internet Explorer (IE) with an exploit of a critical unpatched vulnerability in all current versions of the browser.
The security researcher who created the Firesheep snooping tool defended his work today, saying it's no one's business what software people run on their computers.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC