Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Microsoft will issue six security updates next week, including three for Windows 8 and its tablet spin-off Windows RT.
Researchers at the Argonne National Laboratory this week showed how an electronic voting machine model that's expected to be widely used to tally votes in the 2012 elections can be easily hacked using inexpensive, widely-available electronic componen...
Microsoft today said it will issue a Windows security update to plug a long-known hole in the protocol that secures websites.
Security firms today warned Mac users of a new Trojan horse that masquerades as a PDF document.
Adobe on Wednesday patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, including one it admitted is already being exploited by attackers.
The Dutch company that was hacked earlier this summer by certificate thieves has gone bust and shut down, its U.S.-based owner said Tuesday.
A Chinese government official today denied any involvement in the attack that compromised scores of servers belonging to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan's largest defense contractor.
The CEO of a certificate-issuing company that was hacked in March is even more certain now that a wave of attacks against similar firms is backed by the Iranian government.
Microsoft today updated Windows to permanently block all digital certificates issued by a Dutch company that was hacked months ago.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
Developers of the Apache open-source project today warned users of the popular Web server software that a denial-of-service (DoS) tool is circulating that exploits a bug in the program.
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
Adobe on Friday acknowledged that as many as 80 bugs in Flash Player were reported by a Google security engineer as it defended its decision not to spell out details of the vulnerabilities.
Microsoft on Tuesday patched the last vulnerability in Internet Explorer (IE) used by a researcher in March to win $15,000 at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA