Microsoft has in a landmark case challenged in U.S. federal court a search warrant for private email communications located in the company's facility in Dublin, Ireland, after a magistrate judge quashed in April its opposition to the warrant.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
A new webmail service called Lavaboom promises to provide easy-to-use email encryption without ever learning its users' private encryption keys or message contents.
In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses, Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that unfortunately breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists.
In an attempt at clarity, Google has amended its terms of service to say that it analyzes private data, including emails, for purposes including the delivery of ads and customized search results.
Google recently trumpeted that it now encrypts Gmail messages while shuffling them among its data centers, an extra security layer aimed at thwarting government and criminal snoops, but didn't say if it applies this protection to its other applicatio...
Microsoft will no longer go through email messages and other personal data that users of its online services have stored on its servers, a decision taken after being sharply criticized for accessing a person's inbox as part of an internal investigati...
Security protections have been tightened at many of the major online services, as firms like Google and Microsoft pledge to protect their users against unwanted prying eyes. But while many people fret about unwarranted government access to their data...
Citing the need to protect users from government cyber-spying, Google has tightened Gmail's encryption screws by removing the option to turn off HTTPS.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program focused on overseas telephone and email communications is targeted and narrow, and not the bulk collection portrayed in numerous news reports from recent months, U.S. officials told a privacy watch...
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
After about a week-and-a-half, Google finished unclogging a backlog of legitimate messages its Postini spam filter trapped by mistake at the end of February.
The latest version of the Gmail app for iOS cuts down on inbox refresh delays and simplifies the log-in process for users with multiple Google mobile apps, the company said Wednesday.
After testing a preview version of the Outlook.com-Skype integration for almost a year in some markets, Microsoft has now made it generally available to all users.
Google has been scrambling for more than 24 hours to unclog a queue of messages sent to Gmail users that its Postini email filter incorrectly labeled as spam and quarantined.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService DeskWA
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC