For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
Enterprise users who rely on the web interface for Microsoft Outlook email will be getting an upgrade thanks to new features.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
Google has tried it with Inbox, Microsoft handed Outlook Web App users Delve and now, with Verse, IBM is giving webmail a fresh look as it teaches its venerable Domino mail server new tricks.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstre...
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
I'm not feeling a lot of love for OS X El Capitan out there. That might not be surprising, given that it's firmly in the tradition of Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard–new-feature-light, speed-and-stability-focused OS X updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Jorno Folding Bluetooth Keyboard review: A Kickstarter vision loses sight of the basics
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC