iPhone sales show no signs of slowing down, and this quarter didn't even include the 6s or 6s Plus.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Apple on Tuesday took a major step in expanding its presence in the international market, launching the iTunes store in more than 50 countries--a move that nearly doubles the list of countries where it sells music.
Steve Jobs was a brilliant-but-belligerent eccentric who transformed seven different industries, his biographer said in an interview that aired Sunday night on 60 Minutes.
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died Wednesday after a long illness. He was 56. Jobs, who reigned as Apple CEO for 14 years, resigned his post in August 2011 and was replaced by Tim Cook, who previously was the company's Chief Operating Officer. Jobs, in...
In case you hadn't noticed, Apple released a minor software update to its Mac OS on Wednesday, along with some modest updates to its hardware. However, the company also released a handful of new updates to its utilities and applications to add suppor...
The MacBook Air line wasn’t the only Mac hardware to get a Thunderbolt-inspired makeover Wednesday. Apple also added a Thunderbolt port to its Mac mini desktop, which sports new processors and discrete graphics as well.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- Facebook to launch Internet connectivity satellite
- Lenovo's Yoga Book makes it easy to be creative on the go
- Google lets Android users search in their apps
- Hands on: The Moto Z Play brings down the cost of modularity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCTest LeadSA
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC