Apple has asked a federal judge to postpone applying a multi-million dollar patent infringement verdict, citing a dispute over "triple dipping" made by an opposing attorney during closing arguments to the jury.
Although sales of Apple's iPad haven't panicked PC makers yet, trends by tablet owners may give laptop manufacturers some sleepless nights next year, a market research analyst said today.
A majority of mobile application developers see Google's Android as the smart bet over the long run even as they vote for Apple's iOS in the short term, according to a survey published Monday.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
The death of the PC industry at the hands of Apple's iPad has been greatly exaggerated, analysts said today.
When Data Robotics launched its first Drobo storage device three years ago, the company made a splash in the normally staid and stodgy storage market.
Consumer Reports bashed Apple's plan to ditch its automatic free case program for iPhone 4 owners, saying the move was "not acceptable" because it put the burden on customers.
Apple today announced that it will sell the iPad in China starting this Friday, 17 September.
Microsoft will launch the next version of Office for the Mac in just under six weeks, according to Amazon.com.
A letter sent Wednesday to AT&T customers and a news release issued today describing nationwide wireless network improvements are stoking speculation that the carrier is nearing the final days of its exclusive deal for the Apple iPhone in the U.S...
Apple today reversed its decision earlier in the year that barred developers from using rival programming tools, including one that has since been discontinued by Adobe, to build applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Apple has revealed that the iOS 4.1 update will be launched tomorrow.
As expected, Apple today released the iOS 4.1 update for its iPhone and iPod Touch.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW