Apple has asked a federal judge to postpone applying a multi-million dollar patent infringement verdict, citing a dispute over "triple dipping" made by an opposing attorney during closing arguments to the jury.
Although sales of Apple's iPad haven't panicked PC makers yet, trends by tablet owners may give laptop manufacturers some sleepless nights next year, a market research analyst said today.
A majority of mobile application developers see Google's Android as the smart bet over the long run even as they vote for Apple's iOS in the short term, according to a survey published Monday.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
The death of the PC industry at the hands of Apple's iPad has been greatly exaggerated, analysts said today.
When Data Robotics launched its first Drobo storage device three years ago, the company made a splash in the normally staid and stodgy storage market.
Consumer Reports bashed Apple's plan to ditch its automatic free case program for iPhone 4 owners, saying the move was "not acceptable" because it put the burden on customers.
Apple today announced that it will sell the iPad in China starting this Friday, 17 September.
Microsoft will launch the next version of Office for the Mac in just under six weeks, according to Amazon.com.
A letter sent Wednesday to AT&T customers and a news release issued today describing nationwide wireless network improvements are stoking speculation that the carrier is nearing the final days of its exclusive deal for the Apple iPhone in the U.S...
Apple today reversed its decision earlier in the year that barred developers from using rival programming tools, including one that has since been discontinued by Adobe, to build applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Apple has revealed that the iOS 4.1 update will be launched tomorrow.
As expected, Apple today released the iOS 4.1 update for its iPhone and iPod Touch.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCAssistant Project OfficerACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC