Apple has asked a federal judge to postpone applying a multi-million dollar patent infringement verdict, citing a dispute over "triple dipping" made by an opposing attorney during closing arguments to the jury.
Although sales of Apple's iPad haven't panicked PC makers yet, trends by tablet owners may give laptop manufacturers some sleepless nights next year, a market research analyst said today.
A majority of mobile application developers see Google's Android as the smart bet over the long run even as they vote for Apple's iOS in the short term, according to a survey published Monday.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
The death of the PC industry at the hands of Apple's iPad has been greatly exaggerated, analysts said today.
When Data Robotics launched its first Drobo storage device three years ago, the company made a splash in the normally staid and stodgy storage market.
Consumer Reports bashed Apple's plan to ditch its automatic free case program for iPhone 4 owners, saying the move was "not acceptable" because it put the burden on customers.
Apple today announced that it will sell the iPad in China starting this Friday, 17 September.
Microsoft will launch the next version of Office for the Mac in just under six weeks, according to Amazon.com.
A letter sent Wednesday to AT&T customers and a news release issued today describing nationwide wireless network improvements are stoking speculation that the carrier is nearing the final days of its exclusive deal for the Apple iPhone in the U.S...
Apple today reversed its decision earlier in the year that barred developers from using rival programming tools, including one that has since been discontinued by Adobe, to build applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Apple has revealed that the iOS 4.1 update will be launched tomorrow.
As expected, Apple today released the iOS 4.1 update for its iPhone and iPod Touch.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- CCBusiness Analysts - Benefits RealisationACT
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTIT ArchitectNSW