Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
Apple's new desktop workstation isn't just a powerful machine for the most demanding users, it shows that the company still takes the Mac and its product design seriously.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPInternal Controls Specialist - BAQLD