As anticipated, Apple today refreshed its MacBook Pro notebook line, turning to Intel's new Sandy Bridge chip architecture and adding a new connectivity technology dubbed Thunderbolt that transfers data at speeds up to 10Gbps.
Apple today pulled the retail version of its MobileMe sync and storage service from its online store, and dropped the service from the list of optional factory-installed software for its Macs.
Apple refreshed its MacBook Pro laptop line Thursday, and it's not just about speeds and feeds this time. With the addition of Intel's Sandy Bridge processor, AMD graphics, Facetime-enabled HD camera and a new high-speed Thunderbolt I/O port (report...
Apple today released a preview of Mac OS X 10.7, aka Lion, to developers, who can download the new operating system from the Mac App Store.
Apple will hold an event next Wednesday, March 2, where it will likely launch the next iPad, analysts said today.
Researchers in Germany say they've been able to reveal passwords stored in a locked iPhone in just six minutes and they did it without cracking the phone's passcode.
Apple will introduce the next iPhone on June 6, an analyst said today.
Mac OS X gained share last month by the largest amount since March 2010, while iOS, the operating system that powers the iPhone and iPad, passed two per cent for the first time, a Web metrics vendor said Tuesday.
Apple isn't wasting any time getting to work this January after bringing the iPhone to Verizon earlier this week. The company released the first beta version of iOS 4.3 for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV on Wednesday night. The new version of ...
As promised, Apple opened its Mac App Store today, stocking it with more than 1,000 games, utilities and productivity programs.
Apple will pull all applications from its own Mac OS X download site on the same day that it launches the new Mac App Store early next month, according to reports.
Apple today announced that it would open its Mac App Store on Jan. 6, 2011, beating its self-imposed deadline by several weeks.
Microsoft on Wednesday issued an Office for Mac 2008 security update that patched four vulnerabilities the company had disclosed but not addressed last month.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
Apple will launch its Mac App Store next week, according to a blog that cited an "inside source" at the company.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA