Since its release on July 20, Apple's newest version of OS X, known as Lion, has been bought, downloaded and installed by more than a million users. As an operating system, it represents a new paradigm: Apple's desktop platform is becoming more iOS-l...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Google yesterday updated Chrome to work better in Apple's Lion, adding support for the operating system's default two-fingered page-swiping gesture.
A company that makes password recovery tools has released one that can snatch passwords from a locked or sleeping Macintosh running Mac OS X Lion by plugging another computer into the Mac's FireWire port. The attack technique is several years old and...
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Amazon today bowed to Apple's newest App Store rules, and removed a link in its iPhone and iPad Kindle apps that took customers directly to its online store.
Last night, the online Australian Apple Store mysteriously disappeared... and when it returned, it was packed to the brim with new toys. There's a new MacBook Air, new Mac Mini, new unified Thunderbolt Display, and a new OSX Lion operating system to ...
OS X Lion is out in Australia, and it comes as standard on all Macs from now on. It's a cheap upgrade for anyone with a pre-existing copy of OS X Snow Leopard, coming in at only $31.99. It's a 4GB file, and Apple is advising users without broadband t...
In case you hadn't noticed, Apple released a minor software update to its Mac OS on Wednesday, along with some modest updates to its hardware. However, the company also released a handful of new updates to its utilities and applications to add suppor...
Apple today launched OS X Lion, the first major upgrade to its operating system software in two years.
Apple on Wednesday released its latest operating system, Mac OS X version 10.7, an upgrade that may be incremental, but nevertheless will likely contribute to the Mac's rising popularity especially among consumers.
Apple will launch its Lion operating system tomorrow, the company's chief financial officer said Tuesday.
The latest version of Apple's Mac OS X operating system supports the TRIM command, which allows systems with solid-state drives (SSDs) to perform optimally.
No, there may not be any sweeping sunrises or Elton John songs to show us the way, but nevertheless: Lion is coming.
An Arizona company sued Apple in federal court last week over the "iCloud" trademark, court documents show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW