Since its release on July 20, Apple's newest version of OS X, known as Lion, has been bought, downloaded and installed by more than a million users. As an operating system, it represents a new paradigm: Apple's desktop platform is becoming more iOS-l...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Google yesterday updated Chrome to work better in Apple's Lion, adding support for the operating system's default two-fingered page-swiping gesture.
A company that makes password recovery tools has released one that can snatch passwords from a locked or sleeping Macintosh running Mac OS X Lion by plugging another computer into the Mac's FireWire port. The attack technique is several years old and...
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Amazon today bowed to Apple's newest App Store rules, and removed a link in its iPhone and iPad Kindle apps that took customers directly to its online store.
Last night, the online Australian Apple Store mysteriously disappeared... and when it returned, it was packed to the brim with new toys. There's a new MacBook Air, new Mac Mini, new unified Thunderbolt Display, and a new OSX Lion operating system to ...
OS X Lion is out in Australia, and it comes as standard on all Macs from now on. It's a cheap upgrade for anyone with a pre-existing copy of OS X Snow Leopard, coming in at only $31.99. It's a 4GB file, and Apple is advising users without broadband t...
In case you hadn't noticed, Apple released a minor software update to its Mac OS on Wednesday, along with some modest updates to its hardware. However, the company also released a handful of new updates to its utilities and applications to add suppor...
Apple today launched OS X Lion, the first major upgrade to its operating system software in two years.
Apple on Wednesday released its latest operating system, Mac OS X version 10.7, an upgrade that may be incremental, but nevertheless will likely contribute to the Mac's rising popularity especially among consumers.
Apple will launch its Lion operating system tomorrow, the company's chief financial officer said Tuesday.
The latest version of Apple's Mac OS X operating system supports the TRIM command, which allows systems with solid-state drives (SSDs) to perform optimally.
No, there may not be any sweeping sunrises or Elton John songs to show us the way, but nevertheless: Lion is coming.
An Arizona company sued Apple in federal court last week over the "iCloud" trademark, court documents show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - VMwareNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA