Carriers around the world are converging on 2017 as the year to turn off their GSM networks, with three operators in Singapore announcing Monday their plans to reuse their GSM spectrum for other services.
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Chinese telecommunications company Huawei has taken the wraps off a premium 7in Android ‘phablet’ that could serve as a genuine alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. The company unveiled the 7in MediaPad X1 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) i...
Huawei’s MediaPad M1 is an 8in tablet that has a body made from aviation aluminum metal. Its IPS screen has a 800x1280 resolution, is bordered by a thick black bezel and it features front-facing speakers. .
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC