Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Lyft has agreed to pay the state of New York $300,000 to settle claims that it is running a for-hire livery service in violation of state and municipal laws.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC