Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Lyft has agreed to pay the state of New York $300,000 to settle claims that it is running a for-hire livery service in violation of state and municipal laws.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT