Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Lyft has agreed to pay the state of New York $300,000 to settle claims that it is running a for-hire livery service in violation of state and municipal laws.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA