Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Lyft has agreed to pay the state of New York $300,000 to settle claims that it is running a for-hire livery service in violation of state and municipal laws.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW