The latest Windows 10 Mobile preview build kills Wi-Fi Sense, and makes it easier to navigate on Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
A big leak, apparently from an internal Microsoft presentation, appears to confirm the specifications of the Lumia 950, 950XL, and Lumia 550, along with a Microsoft Display Dock to plug them into.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will be among the first to range Microsoft’s 4G Lumia range in Australia.
Microsoft’s first smartphones to do without the Nokia brand name are launching in Australia. The Microsoft Lumia 435 and the Lumia 532 will be available from early March at prices that make Motorola’s budget Moto E appear expensive.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Australians will be able to walk into an Optus, Telstra or Vodafone store and buy Nokia’s upcoming Lumia 930 flagship next week.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW