The latest Windows 10 Mobile preview build kills Wi-Fi Sense, and makes it easier to navigate on Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
A big leak, apparently from an internal Microsoft presentation, appears to confirm the specifications of the Lumia 950, 950XL, and Lumia 550, along with a Microsoft Display Dock to plug them into.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will be among the first to range Microsoft’s 4G Lumia range in Australia.
Microsoft’s first smartphones to do without the Nokia brand name are launching in Australia. The Microsoft Lumia 435 and the Lumia 532 will be available from early March at prices that make Motorola’s budget Moto E appear expensive.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Australians will be able to walk into an Optus, Telstra or Vodafone store and buy Nokia’s upcoming Lumia 930 flagship next week.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA