The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTFraud AnalystVIC