The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA