EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Hyper-connected, always-online people often juggle multiple gadgets while sending text messages. What do you do if you have more devices than hands?
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
Logitech is turning to what it knows best with its latest in-office videoconferencing system: Rather than a standalone hardware and software platform, the ConferenceCam CC3000e is essentially a peripheral.
Logitech has announced a new iPhone 5s case under the Case+ brand, which will work with a number of optional magnetic mounting accessories.
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad is one of the best keyboard accessories available, so it's no surprise to see that the company has produced a version to fit the smaller iPad mini.
When it comes to iPad keyboards, Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover has been among our favorites since it debuted for the standard iPad in early 2012. If you've been pining for a smaller version for your iPad mini, the wait is over: On Tuesday, the ...
The Apple iPhone 5, expected to be announced on Tuesday, should be able to use Logitech's ClearSea videoconferencing software to tie mobile users into meetings alongside high-end telepresence systems and other platforms, according to Logitech.
Even if you're comfortable with the iPad 2's on-screen keyboard and can happily tap out a status update or quick email, you might not want to use it for tasks like writing a lengthy report. One option is to ditch the tablet for a full-fledged laptop ...
Logitech's LifeSize division is embracing the cloud in a bid to extend videoconferencing's reach, announcing new services and the acquisition of a small mobile video company called Mirial.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Andy Pratt, director of technology at The Lowell Whiteman School, has to support some unusual schedules. Many of the students at this college-prep boarding and day school in Steamboat Springs, Colo., are competitive skiers and snowboarders who travel...
In a move that underscores the importance of both mobile devices and video in staying connected within enterprises, Logitech is extending its LifeSize video streaming system to iPads, iPhones and iPods.
Peripherals manufacturer Logitech has reported what it calls "unprecedented demand" for a cash-back offer it announced for the month of February on selected mice, keyboards and accessories. $300,000 of cash-back funds allocated to the offer was exhau...
During February Logitech will be offering consumers a full cash refund on some of its keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets and laptop accessories.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW